Tuesday, July 26, 2016 | 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Dinner on Monday evening - spouses are invited
- Coffee breaks and lunch on Tuesday
- Portfolio with notepad and USB device with the workshop content
- “Attestation” (completion) certificate issued at the end of the workshop
Attendance limited to first 50 registrants
This Event Is Designed for:
· Power generation personnel
· Utility decision makers
· Owners of generating assets
· Plant managers
· Operations and maintenance personnel
By attending, you’ll:
· Gain knowledge about application of state-of-the-art and field-proven technology for the diagnostics of the condition of large rotating machines
· Learn best operation and maintenance practice for the actual condition of the machine
· Retain useful information to better manage your generators
The course addresses various monitoring issues: through a complete integrated monitoring platform, application notes will be presented displaying the benefits of air gap, shaft vibration, magnetic flux, rotor pole and joint temperature, as well as blade tip clearance.
A discussion will be held on how the information provided by these tools avoids forced outages and allows the utilities to better manage the operation and maintenance of their assets.
Case studies will be presented, as well as an introduction on how utility personnel can get the most out of the monitoring of their hydro generators.
If you are refurbishing a machine, or are working closely on hydro generators, then this course is a must.