Do you work for a Power Producer*?
If you answered YES then you qualify for the Power Producers Training Program!
Power Producers Training Program Includes Access to:
- All HydroVision International Conference Sessions (15 PDH Credits)
- Awards & Luncheon Closing Finale
- Exhibit Hall
- Networking Receptions in the exhibit hall
- Thursday Evening Networking Party
- Delegate Lunches in exhibit hall
- Online Access to Conference Papers & Presentations
- Discounted rate to attend the Waterpower Hydro Basics Course
- Discounted rate to attend any of the Technical Tours
Power Producer Training Program Rate: US $565 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Waterpower Hydro Basics Course Rate: US $410 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(discount is for power producers only)
Receive 25% off of any of the Technical Tours - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
* Power Producers include Utilities, Independent Power Producers, Municipalities, Government Agency, Crown Corporation, Rural Electric or other Electric Cooperative
(verification may be required)
2013 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- More than 3,100 attendees from 53 countries
- Attendees participated in 73 conference sessions featuring more than 400 speakers
- Over 159 power producers were in attendance
- 100% of attendees favorably compared HydroVision International to other industry events in terms of the exhibition quality
- 100% of attendees that visited the exhibit hall said the quality of the exhibitors met or exceeded their expectations
- 99% of attendees said the quality of the conference program met or exceeded their expectations
- 98% of exhibitors said the overall success and satisfaction of the event met or exceeded their expectations
- 96% of exhibitors rated the contacts for future business opportunity at the event above average
- 96% of the attendees said the value of the colocated workshops(s)/seminar(s)/briefing(s) met or exceeded their expectations
- 96% of attendees would recommend HydroVision International to their industry peers
- 94% of attendees said the quality of the sessions & speakers met or exceeded their expectations
- 91% of exhibitors rated HydroVision International helpful or essential to their day-today work activities
- 90% of exhibitors said the quantity and quality of attendee traffic met or exceeded their expectations
*Results are based on data collecte from registrants who provided feedback to the on-site independent survey company
Attendance at HydroVision International 2014 could be pivotal to your company's further success in the hydro industry, and if you need senior management's approval for travel and training expenditures, it's worth it to develop a proposal so you can attend HydroVision International 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee. Here are 3 easy steps to gain approval to attend.
1. DO YOUR RESEARCH
Identify conference sessions that satisfy your professional goals and use our Interactive Floor Plan to locate exhibitors that address specific needs within your organization. Prepare a list of benefits that you can achieve by attending HydroVision International.
Benefits of Attending
- Build alliances among hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting hydro
- See the most comprehensive collection of hydro-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry
- Earn Professional Development Hour Credits - Attendees registered as Full Conference Delegates are eligible to receive 15 Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits.
2. SHOW HOW EVERYONE BENEFITS
Share your event goals with your department and demonstrate how your participation will help your team achieve their goals. Offer to give a presentation upon returning from HydroVision International to share any new ideas or products that you learned about during the event.
3. GAIN BUY-IN
Write out your ideas and submit them to your manager with your intended schedule of conference track subjects and the list of companies you hope to network with. Include the cost of airfare and lodging and make sure your manager knows a Full Conference Registration includes three days of lunch! Here is a drafted Letter to Your Supervisor to get you started right now.