Due to the successful launch of the European Pavilion at HYDROVISION International 2019 – the largest hydro event in the world – we will feature a second designated area on the exhibit floor for our 2020 event in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA. The pavilion features European companies offering products and services to all facets of the conventional hydro, pumped storage, dams, and/or marine renewable energy markets. HYDROVISION attracts decision makers and buyers from throughout the world … it’s a perfect opportunity to showcase your company, and being part of the pavilion is an efficient, cost effective way to have a presence on the exhibit floor. Spots in the pavilion are limited … select location BEFORE 15 May 2019.
travel from outside the U.S.
are represented at HYDROVISION
1 in 4
attendees are power producers*
*includes: investor-owned utilities, government agencies, independent power producers, dam owners
recommend HYDROVISION to a friend
said they were overall satisfied with the event
About the European Pavilion
The carpeted pavilion features individual kiosks. In the center of the pavilion are “common” tables and chairs, to be shared by all the pavilion participants, for meetings with clients and prospects. A double-sided overhead banner is hung above the pavilion, so attendees can quickly locate it.
Pavilion Package Includes
- 1 (one) meter tall counter
- Exhibitor logo or name appears on the front of the counter (Exhibitor to provide logo in EPS format when contract has been signed)
- 1 (one) chair
- 1 (one) small waste bin (trash can)
- 1 (one) literature rack
- 1 (one) electrical outlet hookup (electricity included)
- Exhibitor Basic Company Listing on the website and in the event app (opportunity to upgrade listing for a small additional fee is available)
- 2 (two) exhibitor booth staff registrations (includes access to the exhibit hall and the keynote sessions)
- 1 (one) exhibitor full conference registration (includes access to the exhibit hall, keynote sessions, Summit conference sessions, online access to conference papers and presentations, delegate lunch café, and Thursday night event networking party)
Benefits of Choosing the Pavilion Package
• Have a “no hassle” experience – everything is set up for you … no need to order items from the exhibitor manual, figure out electricity, or ship banners. Simply show up ready to meet customers and prospects!
• Be seen as part of a group (i.e., companies in Europe), but also have your company’s own identity
• The company pays one price/one invoice for the “pavilion package,” which includes registration
• Makes exhibiting affordable – if your company is not quite ready to make the investment to have its own exhibit space, the pavilion package is a good alternative to still attend the event and have a presence on the exhibit floor
• Eligible to invest in “exhibitor-only” opportunities, including guaranteed meetings with buyers looking for your product/service and sponsorships to drive traffic to your stand (contact us to find out more!)
Let us help you today
Very interested in becoming an exhibitor? Let us help.
Media, Marketing & Exhibition Consultant
International Sales Manager
International Development Director