For the first time ever, HydroVision International – the largest hydro event in the world -- features a European Pavilion.
The pavilion features European companies offering products and services to all facets of the conventional hydro, pumped storage, dams, and/or marine renewable energy markets.
HydroVision attracts decision makers and buyers from throughout the world … it’s a perfect opportunity to showcase your company, and being part of the pavilion is an efficient, cost effective way to have a presence on the exhibit floor.
Spots in the pavilion are limited … select location BEFORE 15 May 2019.
travel from outside the U.S.
are represented at HydroVision
*includes: investor-owned utilities, government agencies, independent power producers, dam owners
recommend HydroVision to peers
said they were very satisfied with the event
The carpeted pavilion features individual kiosks. In the center of the pavilion are “common” tables and chairs, to be shared by all the pavilion participants, for meetings with clients and prospects. A double-sided overhead banner is hung above the pavilion, so attendees can quickly locate it.
• Have a “no hassle” experience – everything is set up for you … no need to order items from the exhibitor manual, figure out electricity, or ship banners. Simply show up ready to meet customers and prospects!
• Be seen as part of a group (i.e., companies in Europe), but also have your company’s own identity
• The company pays one price/one invoice for the “pavilion package,” which includes registration
• Makes exhibiting affordable – if your company is not quite ready to make the investment to have its own exhibit space, the pavilion package is a good alternative to still attend the event and have a presence on the exhibit floor
• Eligible to invest in “exhibitor-only” opportunities, including guaranteed meetings with buyers looking for your product/service and sponsorships to drive traffic to your stand (contact us to find out more!)
Very interested in becoming an exhibitor? Let us help.