HYDROVISION International® boasts nearly 10 networking events over our weeklong event, bringing together hydro professionals interested in all aspects of the industry, including power producers, small hydro, pumped storage, dam safety, government agencies, industry associations, service and product suppliers, regulators, lawyers, original equipment manufacturers and engineering, procurement, and construction firms.
Educating the Global Community of Hydro Visionaries
Our 60+ session conference program covers topics around Operations and Maintenance, Civil Works and Dam Safety, Policies and Regulations, Equipment and Technology, Market Trends and Asset Strategies, and more -- taught by industry experts, thought leaders and innovators.
Content will be delivered in three methods:
- Panel Discussions: True interactive discussion of a topic by a panel of experts, guided by a moderator
- Technical Paper Presentations: Individual speakers present more in-depth content of a technical nature
- Poster Presentations: Offers attendees the opportunity to learn about a concept in a small group or one-on-one discussion
Supporting the Global Community of Hydro Visionaries
Proceeds from multiple events at HYDROVISION International® go directly back to supporting the hydropower industry. A percentage of the revenue collected from our Waterpower Hydro Basics Course and Hiring for Hydro program will benefit initiatives put forth by our partner Hydropower Foundation. Additionally, we are honored to host our annual Woman with Hydro Vision luncheon, which promotes inclusion by highlighting women who have been influential for the hydropower and dams industry.
Additional Benefits of Attending:
- Build alliances among thousands of hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders
- Attend multiple networking events to make a connection with colleagues
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting hydro during the 60+ conference sessions
- Hear from over 200 hydro speakers
- See the most comprehensive collection of hydro-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry
Training the Global Community of Hydro Visionaries
In addition to our conference program, which offers a certificate of completion that can be used to apply for PDH credits, we also present the Waterpower Hydro Basics Course for those new to the industry or looking for a refresher overview of all things hydro. We also organize technical tours, getting our attendees up close and personal with the operations of dam and powerplants.
Leading the Global Community of Hydro Visionaries
With over 25% of our attendees identifying as decision-making power producers including dam operators and owners, as well as hundreds of hydro industry product and service providers and hydro professionals from nearly 50 countries coming together in one central location, our HYDROVISION International® event is the world’s largest gathering of hydro visionaries.
Inspiring the Global Community of Hydro Visionaries
With hundreds of exhibitors on our show floor offering solutions for operations & maintenance, plant efficiency, energy storage, cutting edge technology, engineering services, hydro equipment and more we strive to inspire innovation and excellence throughout the hydro industry. Additionally, we are pleased to host future hydro professionals through student programs at HYDROVISION International®.
Check out our LIVE floor plan. Whether you're planning on exhibiting or just walking the hall, this is the perfect way to see who is already there.
*2022 Information Coming Soon
Get details on the product and service providers planning to exhibit. With so many booths and only a few days to see them, prioritize your list.
*2022 Information Coming Soon
Become an Exhibitor
Exhibit at the most ROI-focused hydro generation event. Find out why so many of the industry's leading brands make this investment year after year.