Join 3,000+ attendees and more than 320 exhibiting companies from around the world at the largest worldwide gathering of hydro professionals. HYDROVISION International provides a week of informative hydropower focused meetings including perspectives on the role of hydropower and issues affecting hydro resources. It will also help participants develop a vision to meet challenges and ensure the future sustainability of hydro.
Benefits of Attending
- Build alliances among 3,000+ hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders
- Attend multiple networking events to make a connection with colleagues
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting hydro during the 60+ conference sessions
- Hear from over 350 hydro speakers
- See the most comprehensive collection of 320+ hydro-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry
- Earn Professional Development Hour Credits – Attendees registered as Full Conference Delegates are eligible to receive 11 Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits
Participate in more than 60 conference sessions featuring more than 350 speakers! All full conference delegates will also earn 11 Professional Development Hours.
Content will be presented on a variety of topics:
Asset Resilience and Sustainability
Civil Works and Dam Safety
Environmental and Social
Equipment and Technology
Marine and Hydrokinetic Energy
Market Trends and Strategies
Operations and Maintenance
Policies and Regulations
Project Management and Operations
Water and Environment
Water Management and Movement
Content will delivered in three methods:
- Panel Discussions: True interactive discussion of a topic by a panel of experts, guided by a moderator
- Technical Paper Presentations: Individual speakers present more in-depth content of a technical nature
- Poster Presentations: Offers attendees the opportunity to learn about a concept in a small group or one-on-one discussion
We are still developing our content for 2020. More details will be coming soon.
Our exhibit hall serves as a one-stop-shop for face-to-face business in the hydropower market. Thousands of our attendees walk through the hall entrance to see products and meet the teams behind them. Our 320+ exhibitors are among the highest in quality – and in quantity.
Networking is vital and we are offering countless opportunities designed to help attendees maximize their experience with other colleagues and utility professionals.
Need More Information?
Are you interested in getting more information about attending, exhibiting or speaking at HydroVision International?
Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will reach out to you.