The do's and don'ts of exhibiting at HYDROVISION International® - review the documents below to make sure you are in compliance with all rules, guidelines & regulations.
Upgrading your listing package is a highly effective and inexpensive way to stand out from your competition. Basic listings are provided with your booth, but we also offer a Select or Preferred listing option. The upgraded listings give your company and products more exposure before, during, and well after the event! Select and Preferred listings also, on average, receive more visits to their listings and click-throughs to their website than the basic listing.
Click here for package details and pricing!
All Exhibitors will Receive the Following:
- ONE (1) 8’ Drape Backwall with 3' side dividers (for inline booths) and a company identification sign
- Listing on the HYDROVISION International® website, www.hydroevent.com
- 350 character company listing on the official HYDROVISION International® website
- TWO (2) Complimentary summit registrations per 100 square feet INCLUDING lunch vouchers
- Unlimited complimentary exhibit floor passes to distribute to clients and customers!
- Click here for a full list of exhibitor benefits!
All items and materials brought into the facility are subject to material handling charges, and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through the official show vendors.
- Advanced Warehouse Shipping - June 12th, 2023 to July 5th, 2023. After this date, an additional after deadline charge will be applied
- Direct to Show Site Shipping - Starting July 10th, 2023. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the venue. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. Certified weight tickets required.
FREE Workshop for Exhibitors
How to Bid for Hydropower Contracts with Power Producers is a FREE workshop exclusively for HYDROVISION exhibitors being hosted Tuesday, July 11 from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. During this workshop, suppliers seeking to do business with key power producing companies can learn about projects coming up for bid, how to access opportunities, and how to qualify as a potential supplier. Hear presentations on the subject from experts with the Tennessee Valley Authority and the U.S. Department of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation, and uncover the information you need to get new business.
We are excited to have your company exhibit at HYDROVISION International® 2023. If you need assistance preparing for the event or just have questions contact your Exhibit Services Manager, Breanna Pitts.