Ensuring the safety of all customers, attendees, and our teams at HYDROVISION International is our top priority. We are following the suggestions of the U.S. and Washington state public health guidelines as they are developing.
Clarion Events is committed to promoting and implementing best health and safety practices for our events. Click on the actions below for specific protocols we are following. Please note these guidelines and actions are subject to change.
Daily temperature checks
- Your temperature will be checked daily.
- If you are still high (100.4 and above), you will be asked to return to your hotel room.
Masks required (per mandate) in all event common areas
Facemasks will be required based on the current Spokane County recommendation. We will have masks available for use or you may bring your own.
Daily deep cleaning to meet KBHC standards
Cleaning & Hygiene Countermeasures
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the lobby, common spaces, and exhibit halls
- Venue will use industrial powered machines to sanitize and scrub the exhibit hall, meeting spaces, and public spaces prior to occupancy
- Overnight meeting room disinfecting
- Increased cleaning in high touch point areas
- Cleaning tips to be provided to all exhibitors
- General contractors will offer plexi sneeze guards for purchase
- Enhanced AV cleaning and utilizing disposable mic covers
Pre-packaged food and beverage
- Working closely with Centerplate on what F&B looks like for the event. We will have prepackaged food and attendants (wearing PPE) for coffee breaks pouring & serving drinks
- Food and beverage stations / concessions will have sneeze guards where required
Implemented social distancing measures throughout the event
For Conference Sessions:
- Classrooms reduced to 50% capacity (based on the current mandates)
- You will need to register for each session you wish to attend to secure your spot
- If sessions become full, we will have wait lists.
- You will need to register for the Keynote to reserve a seat. Priority will go Individual Conference badge holders, then Exhibition Hall only badge holders.
- You have to have your badge to access the keynote.
- We will be streaming the keynote live for all badge holders who cannot attend in person.
- There will be overflow seating in some conference rooms for anyone wanting to watch the stream onsite
- A virtual link will be distributed for you to watch the keynote from your hotel
- We have adjusted the Exhibit Hall space to adequately accommodate 6 sq ft per person
- Signage will be up to to remind attendees to be socially distant
- Glass sneeze guards/plexiglass will be added in key areas where physical distancing is limited.
- We will provide a digital ticket option for attendees who do not wish to attend in person
- This ticket will allow you to participate in Connect and MATCH!
- Some conference sessions will be streamed and available with the digital ticker
- Networking party will be held outside
- In-room functions such as breakfast roundtables, luncheons etc. will have a 50% reduced capacity (per mandate)
- Keynote will have every other seat open with satellite locations and streaming functionality
Reduced contact at registration areas
- We are looking at options for printing badges at home
- Will have badge pick up at hotels – main hotels based on large blocks. Monday and Tuesday only.
- There will be kiosks for badge pick up, with staff (wearing PPE) and a scanner.
- One way flow at registration desks, queuing 6ft apart
Onsite COVID-19 response action plan
- Prior to the event, Clarion Events, will work with the venue and medical team to determine an emergency response plan and communication to all staff attending the event. We will send push notifications through the app for any emergency response situations.
- 24-hours before you arrive, you will be sent a consent form to attend the show. Consent form must be completed before entering the show floor.
- Any personnel that will be entering the show floor for set-up prior to the opening of the expo floor will need to complete a consent form, prescreening questions and temperature check prior to entry.
- We will have an enhanced first aid station and medical support with quarantine room onsite for anyone feeling ill or who has a fever.
- Signage will be placed throughout the OCCC reminding attendees to practice social distancing, no handshaking, enhanced hygiene, and PPE
- Staff will be trained prior to the event on how to properly wear PPE. Staff will not be allowed to come to the show if exhibiting any systems of COVID-19