What is HYDROVISION MATCH!?
MATCH! Elite is a highly interactive meeting format that brings together decision makers and suppliers in order to create a productive and collaborative network during the event. With pre-arranged meetings scheduled before even arriving onsite, this program guarantees efficiency, convenience and a sense of community throughout your show experience.
Advantages and Benefits of Being A MATCH! Elite
• One-on-one meetings are scheduled and planned ahead of time to maximize your experience with the ability to ask questions and make informed decisions.
•You tell us what you’re looking to source and our system organically compiles a list of participating companies whose product/service lines match those needs.
• Take care of your most pressing needs through MATCH! meetings and have time to explore the show floor at your leisure.
- A personal Program Manager will assist with securing your one-to-one meetings and offer assistance from beginning to end.
- Discuss your personalized needs with vendors and mutually determine how they can be addressed in product development.
- All MATCH! appointments take place in the MATCH! Lounge during 20-minute pre-set blocks, providing you with the opportunity for uninterrupted conversation and efficient use of time for multiple meetings.
- Access to the MATCH! Elite Lounge where you can network all show long with MATCH! Elite participants while enjoying free WiFi and refreshments.
- Program is exclusive and limited to a select group of authorized decision makers and influencers from utilities, power generators, military, data centers, commercial and industrial operations, engineering firms, schools and universities, and hospitals with upcoming projects.
- Enjoy networking at our MATCH! Reception exclusively for participants of the program.
How MATCH! works?
- MATCH! Elite Attendees are asked to complete a sourcing profile.
- Our matchmaking system then works to organically generate vendor recommendations based on their specified product or service offerings.
- MATCH! Elites will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with the vendor – the decision to meet is controlled by the attendee.
- MATCH! Elites agree to complete five, 20 minute meetings during their time at the event.
Who qualifies as a MATCH! Elite?
MATCH! Elite Attendees will include authorized decision makers or influencers from utilities, power generators, military, data centers, commercial and industrial operations, engineering firms, schools and universities, and hospitals with upcoming projects and purchasing authority.
Let Us Get You Matching Today
Request For More Info
Take a few seconds to tell us what you need.
Very interested in participating? Let us help.