What is HYDROVISION MATCH!?
MATCH! is a customized meeting experience that connects exhibitors with hand selected, vetted, decision makers from power producers with upcoming projects who are looking for the products and services that address the immediate needs of their operations.
What are the Benefits of MATCH! for an Exhibitor?
- The $2,500 investment guarantees 5 appointments with vetted, authorized decision makers or influencers from utilities, power generators, military, data centers, commercial and industrial operations, engineering firms, schools and universities, and hospitals with upcoming projects – who are looking for the products and services you offer.
- Decision makers are matched to exhibitors based on THEIR sourcing needs – ensuring a meeting that aligns with both your business objectives.
- By knowing which meetings are scheduled well in advance of the show, suppliers are able to prepare, and improve the success ratio.
- A personal Program Manager will assist with securing your one-to-one meetings and offer assistance from beginning to end.
- Program is exclusive and limited to a select group of exhibitors.
- All MATCH! appointments take place in the MATCH! Lounge during a set time frame, providing you with the opportunity for uninterrupted conversation and efficient use of time for multiple meetings.
- Access for you and your colleagues to the MATCH! Elite Lounge on the show floor where you can network all show long with MATCH! Elite participants while enjoying free WiFi and refreshments.
HYDROVISION 2020 MATCH! Exhibitors
“We elected to join the MATCH! program…making sure that we got in front of the right people for our business. Being able to rely on the MATCH! program and the great people running the MATCH! program, we’ve had fantastic interviews and fantastic meetings with clients that we really wanted to speak with. So for me, it seems like a no-brainer to do something like this”
– Heather Barefoot, Precision Hawk
“The MATCH! program has been great! It’s allowed us to interact with some very specific, targeted accounts. It has allowed us to have deep meaningful conversations, rather than just a passing pleasantry. The folks that we’ve spoken with through the MATCH! program have been those who have authority, who have insight about their utility, and are empowered to make those decisions and drive directions going beyond the conversation we have here today. So it’s been the right mix of people who have been interested and engaged to speak with us, which is pretty great.”
– Bradley Johnson, Clevest
“The quality of the MATCH! participants that we engaged with at the Trimble Energy booth was impressive…We had a lot of the solutions that they were interested in learning more about. The engagements were of very high quality… The program allows the system to match participants based on what they’re specifically looking for, with the solutions that the vendors are offering, so when they did meet with you at the booth you were already advanced in terms of the conversation you were having with them.”
– Bob Stern, Trimble Energy
“We are big fans of MATCH! Our goal is to focus on presenting the right message to our customers and through MATCH! we have been able to qualify the visits…To that end, when MATCH! arranged our appointment we knew that they were qualified, at the decision-maker level, and we were able to convey our message effectively so that it made sense for them and they could take that back to the company and make the appropriate decisions, whether it would be to move forward with us or what departments within their company would best match our solution…This year, it may be because of MATCH!, but it has been by far our best exhibit ever and it is because the quality of people and traffic coming to our booth are the high-level decision-makers.”
– Margaret Paietta, Fischer Block, Inc.
Let Us Get You Matching Today
Request For More Info
Take a few seconds to tell us what you need.
Very interested in participating? Let us help.
Media, Marketing & Exhibition Consultant