Tuesday, July 12, 2022 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Cost to attend: $40. Event registration is required to attend.
These small group discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. Each table’s discussion is focused on a specific industry topic and is moderated by a leading professional in the field. Reserve your seat today!
- Conduit Hydropower Resources and Opportunities – Moderator - Shih-Chieh Kao, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Fire Suppression Systems in the Powerhouse – Moderator - Richard Harvey, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Hydro in Support of Intermittent Renewables – Moderator - Roger Clarke-Johnson, Mercury Governor
- Hydropower Regulation: Navigating the Hydropower Licensing and Permitting Process – Moderator- Aaron Levine, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- When to Repair Cavitation and When to Leave it Alone – Moderator - Dan Patla, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics for Optimizing Design and/or Dam Operation – Moderator - Kevin Quirion, Eaton