Cost to attend: $40. Event registration required to attend.
These small group discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. Each table’s discussion is focused on a specific industry topic and is moderated by a leading professional in the field. Reserve your seat today!Table Topics:
- Asset Management: From Condition Assessment to Investment Decision – Moderator - Scott Klabunde, Hydro Consulting & Maintenance Services
- Fire Suppression Systems in the Powerhouse – Moderator - Richard Harvey, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Hydro in Support of Intermittent Renewables – Moderator - Roger Clarke-Johnson, American Governor
- IHA’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Tool – Moderator - Antonio Fonseca dos Santos, Kelowna Consult
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics for Optimizing Design and/or Dam Operation – Moderator - Marcela Politano, University of Iowa
- When to Repair Cavitation and When to Leave it Alone – Moderator - Tim Maricic, Ontario Power Generation