Tuesday, July 14, 2020 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Cost to attend: $40. Event registration required to attend.
These small group discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. Each table’s discussion is focused on a specific industry topic and is moderated by a leading professional in the field. Reserve your seat today!
- Asset Management: From Condition Assessment to Investment Decision
- Climate Change and Impacts to Hydro Operations
- Cybersecurity: SCADA and Cyber Security
- Fire Suppression Systems in the Powerhouse
- Generator Testing Programs for Under 5 kV
- Hydro in Support of Intermittent Renewables
- IHA’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Tool
- New Development: Small Hydro Development
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics for Optimizing Design and/or Dam Operation
- When to Repair Cavitation and When to Leave it Alone