Tuesday, July 11, 2023 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM | Room W208
Cost to attend: $60.
Event registration is required to attend.
These small group discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. Each table’s discussion is focused on a specific industry topic and is moderated by a leading professional in the field. Reserve your seat today!
- Civil Works and Dam Safety
- Moderator: David Hendrix, Cheif Dam Safety Engineer, Portland General Electric
- Energy Storage (including Pumped Storage)
- Moderator: Chuck Kahler, Energy Hydro Sector Lead – US East, Stantec
- Equipment and Technology
- Moderator: Dan Patla, Senior Mechanical Engineer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Market Trends and Asset Strategies
- Moderator: Roger Clarke-Johnson, Sales & Marketing Director, Mercury Governor
- New Development (including Small Hydro)
- Moderator: Scott DeNeale, Water Resources Engineer, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Operations and Maintenance
- Policies and Regulations
- Water and Environment (including Social Issues)
- Moderator: Dan Gessler, Vice President, Alden Lab