Make the right investment in your future by attending HydroVision International 2019. See below for pricing and packages.
Included with the Power producer training program and all delegate registration types is the following: PDH credits, all summit sessions, keynote session, exhibition floor entrance, exhibition floor knowledge hubs, exhibit hall receptions, delegate lunches, networking party, floor giveaway, online access to presentations.
Looking for exhibitor registration pricing? click here
Sending 5 or more attendees? Save big with a group plan. Learn more here.
|What's Included||All Delegate Registration types (and Power Producer Training Program)||Visitor|
|Online Access to Presentations||X|
|Exhibit Hall Receptions||X|
|Exhibit Hall Access||X||X|
Each exhibiting company receives two (2) booth staff personnel passes for every 100 sq ft of booth space purchased. Additional passes can be purchased at the prices below.
All summit sessions
All keynote sessions
Exhibition floor entrance
Exhibition floor knowledge hubs
Exhibit hall receptions
Online access to presentations
Taking place on Monday, July 22, 2019, and Tuesday, July 23, 2019
• Waterpower® Hydro Basics Course
• Hydrogenerator Stator Winding Maintenance Course
• Retrofit Opportunities for Excitation Systems
• Don't Be Left in the Dark - An Excitation System Primer
• Hydropower Innovation: EPRI Research & Insights
• Furthering Advancements to Shorten Time (FAST) Commissioning for Pumped Storage Hydropower